Best Ridgefield Home Inspector Service
When you’re finalizing your home sale in Ridgefield CT, a professional home inspector helps keep the process moving forward. At Bender Inspection services, we understand your needs. That’s why we offer the best Ridgefield home inspector service available. Whether you’re a seller, buyer, or simply want to know more about your home. We provide efficient, professional service and immediate, comprehensive feedback.
Inspection outcomes impact everyone involved in a home sale. They can affect a home’s selling price and influence the mortgage approval process. Whether you’re buying or selling a home, an inspection can make or break your deal. Therefore, it’s essential to work with a trustworthy professional.
The Best Ridgefield House Inspector Service
At Bender Inspection Services, our licensed professionals provide the best Ridgefield house inspector service locally and throughout the state. In addition, we structured our process to provide the fast feedback you need to keep your sale on track.
Our Home Inspection Process
We approach each inspection to produce comprehensive results. First, we complete a two-to-three-hour home walkthrough, documenting any issues as we go.
- We examine and evaluate the property, including interior and exterior.
- We assess home system functionality: plumbing, heating, air conditioning, etc.
- Also, we document our findings with comprehensive notes and descriptions.
- We photograph areas of concern.
- We answer your questions during the walkthrough. Furthermore, we welcome your phone calls if you have further queries after we leave.
- And lastly, we complete our written report within 24 hours.
We give you far more information than you receive from services that use pre-printed checklists. Secondly, we explain our findings before we leave if you’re present during our inspection. Lastly, we prepare a written narrative report that clearly describes our conclusions.
Optional Inspection Services
Our licensed inspectors can also provide optional inspection services. We perform tests on-site and work with a certified lab to provide accurate results.
Mold Inspection and Testing
When your home has an undetected, unresolved mold issue, it can sabotage your sale. Our mold detection and testing services give you timely information to take steps to resolve the problem.
- Sellers: You have a chance to eliminate the problem before it sabotages your marketing efforts.
- Buyers: The knowledge will help you decide whether you want to move forward with your purchase.
- Homeowners: You can provide a safer environment for your family.
Radon is a radioactive gas that forms naturally under certain geological conditions. It’s odorless and dangerous. When present, it enters your home undetected. Radon often causes health problems, and it’s the second-highest cause of lung cancer. Connecticut home sale disclosure laws include specific questions about Radon. Detection and resolution are often essential to your home sale.
At Bender, we test your water for potability and safety. Our professionals conduct testing based on your supply source.
- Basic Profile: We evaluate pH, odor, color, turbidity, and hardness. We also test for bacteria and multiple contaminants.
- Lead: Lead is odorless and colorless. When the source remains undetected and in place, it causes potential medical problems.
- Basic profile
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
We Make Each Inspection a Learning Experience
At Bender, we work hard to provide the best Ridgefield home inspector service available. We tailor each inspection to provide a valuable learning experience. Whether you’re a home seller, home buyer, or homeowner, we provide the information you need to help you exercise your options.
To learn more about our services or schedule your home inspection, visit our contact page or call us at 203-376-1095.